Hottest Sex Moves
There are sex moves that you and your lover can do to make the moment more intimate and enticing. Cosmo has featured numerous sex moves to spice up your sex life and I am delighted to share a few to everyone.
- Intensify his orgasm by placing two fingers an inch behind his balls and feeling for a dent (the perineum, a big pleasure trigger). For the last 30 seconds before he comes, massage the spot in a circular motion.
- Put a small mirror out to the side, parallel to his body, while you’re going down on him — he’ll have an eye-popping view.
- To make his orgasm explosive, gently squeeze the base of his penis for five seconds before he comes, then release.
- Text your man racy one-word messages that, when strung together, hint at what you want him to do to you that night.
- Make a playlist of sultry songs, and set it to shuffle during sex. Change up your pace and mood to match each new tune.
- While your man is hard, use one hand to push his penis up toward his stomach. Lick the underside of his shaft by keeping your tongue flat and moving your head from side to side to cover more surface area.
- Get it on outdoors in a sleeping bag in your backyard. The cozy space makes missionary position even more intimate.
- Straddle your guy, then lean forward and rest your upper body on his torso. Bring one leg out to the side, and bend it so that the inside of your leg is against the bed. Then straighten the other leg, and slide it in between his legs. You’ll be better able to rock your clitoral area against his pelvis.
- Challenge yourselves to have sex every day for a month. More frequent encounters rev your libido, culminating in a big domin-O effect with each session.
- Sit on the sofa with your legs spread, feet on the ground, and your hips slightly off the edge. Have your man kneel in front of you and enter you, then use your legs and arms to slide yourself up and down on him.
Learn more sex moves at Cosmopolitan.com.
“image is a copyrighted photo of model(s)”
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.